Be A Partner In Workforce Solutions
941-328-6985 | WEBSITE
CareerEdge Funders Collaborative bridges the gap between employers and employees to foster workforce development in our region. The non-profit is a leader in leveraging community assets and forming high-performing workforce partnerships. It creates impact in the following ways:
- CareerEdge helps low-skill/low-wage workers advance into higher-skill/higher-wage careers, and provides employers with the workers needed to grow their businesses.
- CareerEdge creates opportunities for low income individuals to earn livable and family-sustaining wages.
- CareerEdge funds training grants to incentivize local employers to invest in their workforce.
- CareerEdge provides data to local educational institutions for high-demand career programs.
- CareerEdge offers an Internship Reimbursement Program for local employers.
- CareerEdge delivers a Bridges to Careers soft skills training program.
- CareerEdge focuses on the growing industries of Healthcare, Construction Trades, Manufacturing, Transportation and Financial Services.
- For the past 7 years, CareerEdge has worked to close skill gaps, increase organizational retention levels, increase promotions and wages, and decrease turnover rates by providing training to employees.
JOIN US AND BE A PARTNER IN WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
1800 2nd Street, Suite 102, Sarasota 34236