Letters for Mailbag
Click here to send a letter to the editor for the Mailbag column or to send us comments and/or ideas for the magazine or website.
To contact us by phone, call 941-365-7702.
To contact us via snail mail:
331 S. Pineapple Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
To report a bug or a technical problem on the website, call us at 941-365-7702 x 221.
To address problems with your subscription or to change your address, click here and include your full first and last name, the nature of the problem, your current subscription address, your new or second mailing address and phone number. Or call Madeline Crotts at 941-365-7702 x221 for personal assistance.
To find an article or a back edition, visit our Editions link at the top of the home page to access our archive of flipbooks. These archives are available to subscribers only. You can find the current edition of SRQ Magazine, visit your local Publix or Bookstore1 on Main Street in Downtown Sarasota. We publish a selection of articles from the current issue online. To read all articles, please subscribe to the digital flipbook by clicking here. To order multiple copies of a current or past edition, contact Madeline Crotts at 941-365-7702 x221.
Submit Story Ideas to SRQ Magazine and SRQMAG.COM
• Publicists, local business owners and organizations seeking coverage.
• Freelance writers, photographers and illustrators
• Readers with ideas they would to see us cover
• Check the print magazine and our website to see the topics we cover and their format.
• We're looking for pitches on stories with a local SRQ angle.
• We do not reprint press releases in the magazine or on the website, so please don't send them.
• Write a brief (4-5 sentences) pitch capturing the story angle and what makes it compelling to our audience.
• If you are a photographer or illustrator, please send a link to your current digital portfolio.
• Pitch on time. The print magazine is monthly and we finalize topics up to four months in advance.
• Email your pitch with "STORY PITCH" in the subject and email to:
Features/General: Editor in Chief, Lisl Liang by clicking here;
Business/Government: Senior Editor, Jacob Ogles by clicking here.
If your idea is a fit for our audience, we will contact you. Please understand that due to the volume of pitches we receive, it is not possible for our team to respond to them all individually. Thank you for engaging with us!